Title: Sales Associate
Employment Type: Full-time (1) and Part-time (2)
Reporting To: Senior Sales Associate
Sales Associates will interact with customers including walk-ins, via email or over the phone. This role involves product recommendation and selection, estimates, and/or directing customers to relevant personnel for further assistance. Preparation of work orders for shop work. Sales Associates must also learn and familiarize themselves with wood species, as well as products and services offered by Exotic Woods, both in stock and available to the customers through special order. Providing first level customer service and support to retail customers.
– Knowledgeable about Exotic Woods’ products and offerings
– Attention to detail
– Quick learner
– Customer service oriented (face-to-face, over the phone, by email, etc.)
– Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, etc.).
Please forward cover letter and resume to tara@exotic-woo
Title: Warehouse Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
Exotic Woods is looking for a new Warehouse Assistant to manage the Shipping and Receiving of all goods/inventory. The position will ensure that warehouse space is adequately organized and that the retail store has adequate inventory. As well as provide management with timely updates on inventory challenges/shortages and overages.
– Have a valid forklift operating certification
– Knowledgeable of wood and woodworking experience
– Extremely knowledgeable about goods and inventory in the warehouse
– Customer service oriented
Please forward cover letter and resume to email@example.com, please no phone calls.