BurlOak Flooring has 3 Collections in its offering:
Venice Collection, La Salle Collection and the Brant Hills Collection
This high-quality Italian-made floor is focused on quality and stability. The engineered flooring is manufactured in Italy using a Baltic Birch core as well at a 6 mm wear layer the floor is then finished right here in Ontario using a high-quality UV-cured urethane finish creating a strong finish for you to enjoy for years to come.
- ¾ x 7.87” with 6mm wear layer
- Comes in three grades, AB grade(Clear), K Grade(Some small knots/pin knots), Character Grade(Rustic, Knotty)
- The way it works is you pick your grade and any colour floor you like; we send the sample of that colour to the factory in Georgetown and they match it perfectly. When they are ready to run the floor, we will meet you at the factory and they will run a couple of boards for approval, if minor adjustments need to be made they will do so at that time, then they will run a few more planks to get to the desired colour.
- Once the colour is approved, they run the rest of your floor right then and there.
- 2 tone colours/double pass is an option, as well as light to heavy wire brushing.